Unable to assign task or due date in quick view

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When I add a task to one of my boards using the + icon, the task is created but clicking the assign button or the due date button on the task itself doesn’t work. You must open the task in its full view to be able to make the necessary modifications. *Only occurs in one section of one board of one project as far as I can tell.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Click add task (+) at the top of the section in a board-style project.
  2. Type in the name of the task/task description.
  3. Click on the ‘Assign This Task’ quick key or the ‘Add Due Date’ quick key.
  4. The option to select an assignee or due date does not appear.
  5. Click on the task to open its full options.
  6. Now able to adjust the assignee and due date.

Browser version: Chrome Version 86.0.4240.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)

*I’ve cleared cache and cookies and tried in incognito, but the issue persists.
*Haven’t checked every board of every project, but from what I have checked, this is only affecting the first board section of my primary board.

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Samantha_Nicole, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble here!

I see the last Chrome version is 86.0.4240.80 (Official Build) , can you check if you have any updates available following these steps?

• Click the three dots in the top right corner in your browser
  • Select Help > About Chrome

If this doesn’t help, I’d recommend reaching out to our support team following these steps: How do I contact support. if you could provide them with the info listed below, they should be able to look into this for you:

• URL of the project
  • URL of this thread so you don’t need to rewrite everything
  • Possibly a screencast (I’ve added some tips below), that would really help speed up investigations or at least screenshot illustrating the issue,

Loom is a great app for video screencasts: https://www.useloom.com/

In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.

Let me know if there is anything else we can help with!