Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When I add a task to one of my boards using the + icon, the task is created but clicking the assign button or the due date button on the task itself doesn’t work. You must open the task in its full view to be able to make the necessary modifications. *Only occurs in one section of one board of one project as far as I can tell.
Steps to reproduce:
- Click add task (+) at the top of the section in a board-style project.
- Type in the name of the task/task description.
- Click on the ‘Assign This Task’ quick key or the ‘Add Due Date’ quick key.
- The option to select an assignee or due date does not appear.
- Click on the task to open its full options.
- Now able to adjust the assignee and due date.
Browser version: Chrome Version 86.0.4240.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)
*I’ve cleared cache and cookies and tried in incognito, but the issue persists.
*Haven’t checked every board of every project, but from what I have checked, this is only affecting the first board section of my primary board.
Upload screenshots below: