Attempting to reinstall Asana for Outlook

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When trying to reinstall Asana due to blank pages loading, the error Opps Something Went Wrong appears. I am a technician attempting to assist with this issue for the end user. This is for user:
Steps to reproduce:
can be reproduced on edge and IE. cleared cache, reset chrome, reinstalled chrome, turned off all extensions.
Browser version:
Upload screenshots below:

Hi @anon76822052, welcome to the forum and sorry for the trouble here!

We currently don’t offer an Asana app for desktop. From your screenshot I see you are accessing an Outlook website. Can you confirm if you are trying to install the integration of Asana for Outlook (Outlook add-in)?

Looking forward to your reply!

I checked the link I was using and the exact name it has is Asana connector, but yes I am trying to install the office 365 online version, not a desktop version. The end user has a 365 business subscription.

Asana Connector:

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104380069?tab=Overview

Thanks for confirming this information @anon76822052!

Please note there is a couple of requirements to download the Outlook add-in:

• Asana for Outlook works with Outlook Web App and Office 2016 for Windows and Mac. It does not support Outlook 2013.

• You must have an Asana account and an Office 365 Commercial subscription. On-premises Exchange Server is not supported.

• Note that the user needs a free or paid Asana account to use Asana for Outlook.

If you have all the requirements, please first follow this troubleshooting steps in your browser and then try to install the add-in:

1. Go to the Microsoft Marketplace and click Get It Now .
  2. Follow the instructions to add the Asana add-in to your Outlook inbox.

If the issue persists, please contact our support team and share the URL of this thread with them so you don’t need to provide all the information again: How to contact our Support Team email

I hope this helps!