Please find our release notes for this month below
- Dark mode : Use Dark Mode on web, desktop, and mobile to reduce the strain of device light and make it easier to focus on work. Enable dark mode in the Display tab in your Profile settings.
- Project notification defaults : Instead of adjusting your project notification settings one by one, now you can set notification defaults that apply to any project you’re invited to in the future. You can also update project settings for all projects you’re already a member of from the Notifications tab in your Profile Settings. More about Profile Settings
- Clockwise integration : Schedule time for important tasks directly into focus time blocks your Google Calendar with the new Clockwise integration. Get the Clockwise integration
- Portfolio messages : Now you can send messages to Portfolios just like you do to individuals, projects, or teams. Just add a Portfolio to the “to” field of the message. More about Messaging in Asana
- Capture tasks from Android Quick Settings menu : Android users can enable a custom tile in their Android quick settings. Tapping the menu item launches Asana and shows the task creation view. Download Asana for Android
As always, we’re looking forward to hearing your feedback in the comments below