Please find our release notes for this month below
- Video messaging in Asana : Record and embed Vimeo videos right in Asana to increase team engagement and collaboration. Learn more about video messaging powered by Vimeo
- Approval subtasks in Rules : Build Rules that automatically add Approval subtasks to tasks.
- Multi-select custom fields in Advanced Search : Now search for tasks using a combination of multi-select custom field values in Advanced Search.
- Dark mode in Android : This update supports dark mode in your Android system. Enable the dark theme from your system settings.
- Line charts in Dashboards : Show changes in data over time with Line charts in Dashboards. Get started with charts in Project Dashboards and in Reporting
- Start times in Timeline view : Task start and end times are now reflected in the project Timeline view. Plan projects with Timeline
- Zoom in on Proofing : Zoom in on image attachments when leaving feedback with Proofing. Leave actionable feedback with Proofing
- Session duration in the Admin Console : Session duration will now default to indefinite unless set to 14 days by Super Admins. Learn more about managing session duration in the Admin Console
- Enterprise Key Management (EKM) : Select qualified Enterprise customers now have the option to use their own encryption key on information stored in Asana. Reach out to your sales contact for more information. Read more on scaling Enterprise security and control
- New Academy course: 6 steps to rolling out Asana sustainably : Learn how to effectively roll out Asana across teams and businesses in this new self-paced course in the Asana Academy. Check out the course
As always, we’re looking forward to hearing your feedback in the comments below