The last release notes of 2020 have been published, you can find them below as well as in our Help Guide:
- Jira Server Integration : The Jira Server + Asana integration makes it easy to create connected workflows between your technical and business teams. Increase real-time visibility into your product development process, without creating extra work.
- Zoom Integration : With the Zoom + Asana integration, you can easily create and link Zoom meetings in Asana tasks. Then, once the meeting is over, the Zoom + Asana integration pulls meeting transcripts and recordings into Asana.
- Microsoft Teams Integration : Convert Teams conversations and meetings into Asana tasks with the new Microsoft Teams + Asana integration. Collaborate on Asana tasks and keep work connected—without having to leave Teams.
- Bulk actions on boards : Click and drag to select multiple tasks at once in the Board view, then perform bulk actions directly on cards or via the bulk actions toolbar.
- Project customization menu : Use the new “customize” menu in the project toolbar to access all project add-ons like Custom Fields, Rules, and Apps.
- ”On Hold” option in Project and Portfolio status updates : In addition to “on track”, “at risk”, and “off track”, you can now set the status of a project or portfolio to “on hold”.
- Push notifications control center : Use the new Push Notifications Control Center on iOS or Android to select which push notifications you’d like to receive.
- Tab+V shortcut : Bring a little extra delight to your day with the new Tab+V keyboard shortcut (hint: if you love Tab+B, you might want to try out Tab+V)
Please let us know in the comments below if you have any questions! And if you’d like to share any feedback with us, make sure to log them in the #productfeedback so we can keep track of them!
Have all a great day!