Asana Release Notes April 2023

Hi all,

Please find below our latest release notes! Let us know if the comments if you have any questions or feedback!

• Portfolio dashboards: Track and manage real-time insights across all projects within a portfolio. Read more.
  • Custom field rollups in portfolios: Add a rollup to see a view-only custom field that sums numeric data across all projects within that portfolio. Learn about adding custom field rollups to a portfolio.
  • Bynder integration: See important information fields for assets with the Bynder task widget. Connect Bynder + Asana.
  • Notion integration: Preview and sync Asana tasks and projects inside Notion pages and databases with rules and task widgets for Notion. Connect Notion + Asana.
  • Confluence integration: Use Asana Rules to attach Confluence pages in Asana tasks. Connect Confluence + Asana.
  • Docusign integration: View the details of DocuSign envelopes in Asana tasks with the DocuSign widget. Connect DocuSign + Asana.
  • Multi-sort and multi-filter in projects: Apply multiple filters in the project view. Choose from multiple sort options in ascending or descending order. See how.
  • Draft comment widget on Home: View un-submitted comments by adding the Draft Comments widget to your Asana Home screen. Check out this post.
  • Previous status updates: Reference a previous status update from the “build your update” pane when creating a new status update making it easier to copy/paste.
  • Proofing images from task descriptions: Use proofing to add feedback directly from an image embedded in a task description or comment. Learn more about proofing.
10 Likes

I admit I have not used the Status update yet, but would like to learn more. Can you expand please, on how to access the “build your update” pane when creating a new status update. Where do I find this pane and it is accessible across projects, portfolios, and goals?

Filter area:

• It’s so many clicks just to see your own unfinished tasks.
  • You can’t have multiple “Quick filter” buttons enabled at the same time.
  • When you click “Add filter” > “Assignee”, your cursor isn’t automatically in the field.
  • Could you please bring back “Search” button to the Filter area?

Notion rules give me an error every time

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.