Please find below our release notes for the month of April!
- Non-rule owners can enable/disable rules : Anyone with edit access to a project in which a rule is running will now be able to enable or disable a rule created by someone else. Learn more about rules.
- Rule triggers and actions for empty custom fields : You can now create a rule trigger based on an empty custom field, or create a rule where the action is to clear a custom field.
- Android visual refresh : We gave our Android app a visual refresh and improved navigation so you can easily find the information you need, even when you’re away from your desk.
- Premium and business plans for small teams : Small teams who want to take advantage of Asana’s powerful Premium and Business features can now purchase plans with 2, 3, or 4 seats. Learn more about features and plans
- Link previews : Following the release of custom hyperlinks last month, you’ll now see a rich preview of external content when hovering over a hyperlink in the text editor.
If you have any questions please let us know in the comments below, and if you have any feedback you would like to share, make sure to log them into our #productfeedback category