Please find below our release notes for April 2019:
- Timeline by Column: Columns now appear on your Timeline. We previously launched sections on timeline, and now your Boards projects will also show columns on your timeline.
- Portfolio Membership: You can now share portfolios by adding teammates to keep them updated on the progress. Learn how.
- Milestones in Advanced Search: With this update, you can filter for milestones in your advanced search.
- New Add Sections Hotkey: To quickly create a section on List View, use the Tab+N shortcut to create a new section on the next task line. Learn how.
- Privacy Indicator during Task Creation on Mobile: When you create a task on the mobile app, we show privacy indicators to help you know if you’re creating a private task in My Tasks or a public task in a project.
For more details as well as previous release notes, check out this section of our Guide. As always, please let me know if you have any follow-up questions, I would be happy to help!