Asana Plugin's for Synching to a Copywriting Tools

Hi there! Does anyone know of a plugin that will synch to Asana that works with a copywriting tool? My CEO writes a lot of copy and was hoping for a synching plugin for Evernote, but one doesn’t exist. Does anyone know of any other platforms that will synch with Asana? Google Doc’s is a non-starter as it only is really good for communicating task level information, rather than synching an entire doc seamlessly to a project/task. Basically looking for something like instagantt, but for copy docs.

1 Like

Hi @Angie19 and welcome to the forum,

FYI I moved your post to the Integrations forum section.

Clarifying question: when you say “like Instagantt”, I’m guessing you mean just in terms of the fact that it’s an integration for Asana, not anything in terms of its actual functionality; is that right?

Second, could you describe more specifically what functionality he is looking for? Does he want to type a prompt into the Description field of a task and have an integration write some copy based on feeding that prompt to an AI chat tool? Or something different?

1 Like

Hi @Angie19

Welcome to the forum.
As Phil requested, it would be good to understand what functionality you are looking to integrate.

In asana, you can view your projects in a gantt view. This will give you something similer to instagantt for example. You can read about project views here:

If you are looking to integrate what your CEO writes with a content creation process, then check the integration with Zapier here:

I hope this helps a bit.

Rashad