Asana plugin in Outlook (web) does not transfer links to task

Hello there,
I really like the Asana plugin for Outlook (web version). It allows me to create tasks quickly from emails I receive and get on with work. However, I have noticed that the plugin does not transfer hyperlinks present in the email (only the text itself). This is a bummer becomes many of my emails contain links to other docs, websites that are key to completing the task. I have to add the links separately to finish the work, which is not efficient… Is there a setting that can be changed in the plugin? I am using version 1.0.0.2 which seems quite old.

Thanks,

Jorge

Hi @Jorge_Ahumada1, thanks for reaching out!

Let’s try to solve this together! Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below and let me know if any of these resolve this for you?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Thanks, but this is happening with all the browsers I am using (Edge, Safari and Chrome - all mac). All have web sockets working and no extensions. Is there anything more specific I should try?

Jorge

Hi @Jorge_Ahumada1, thanks for getting back to me!

In this case, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team for some further assistance as they have access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team.

You can contact them by following the steps below:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.