Asana organization can be multi domains?

Hi, we have a 30 trial Premium Asana in organization mode based on our domain danialu.fr
We want to purchase a team Premium plan but we do not know, and I coul’nt get an answer from the support yet, as to wether we can invite members as Premium members (not guests) from our company who have different countries based mails such as danialu.de or danialu.co.uk ?
It is quite urgent, thank you if you know the answer to that!

1 Like

@Marie maybe you can help again here in the English community?

Hello, FYI, i got two different answers, from Marie, yes Asana could get our countries specific collaborators to be Premium members and Charlotte answer: "Those using the danialu.de and danialu.co.uk email domains can be added as Guests to your Premium team. That way, they can access all projects in that team and collaborate. ".
Waiting for clarification.

1 Like

It’s not possible. This feels like a money grab. We should be able to have all collaborators have full access to all premium features if we so choose. We’re paying for the licenses. We shouldn’t have to have people outside our domain be forced into GUEST level permissions because basically Asana is trying to sell more Licenses. This is just ugly and I’m going to stop recommending Asana as a collaboration solution if this and the complete lack of security on item deletions isn’t resolved.

@Patrick_EMIN, every case is different, hence why normally recommend to reach out to our Sales team for these questions, they have access to your account and are in a better position to advise than we’re in the Forum.