Asana Not Sending Emails to New User

I accidentally jumped the gun and signed up a new user PRIOR to her email being set up by IT. Now she can’t access or join. How do I reset this?

Hi @Tiffany_Weber! No problem at all, you can remove her from your Members and re-invite her when her email is set up!

To remove Members from a Workspace: Workspace basics | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

To remove Members from an Organization: Setting up an organization in Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

To remove Members from a Team: https://asana.com/guide/help/organizations/members#gl-remove-from-team

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I did that and resent an invite, but still no emails are coming through. I’m not sure if she somehow got blacklisted because they bounced?

Are you trying to invite her into an Organization or a Workspace? (Asana FAQs and common questions | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide)

I’ve tried both, and had her try to just sign up for Asana, neither have sent emails.

Could you please reach out to our support team at Asana Support - Help Center • Asana @Tiffany_Weber, they will be able to look into this for you and manually re-send the invite!