Asana Navigator: Unofficial efficiency browser extension to enhance navigation for Asana tasks

Hi @Ravi1, thank you for your comment.
If you’re talking about projects not removed after converting to subtask, that’s actually the intended behavior. It’s something that differentiates my feature, and the reason I keep the feature in my extension even after the Advanced Actions were implemented. If you’re talking about something else, please describe the issue in more details.

With Asana’s official features (both drag & drop and from Advanced Actions menu), projects, assignee, and/or tags are removed, depending on the current view. I found that behavior sometimes unpredictable and I often prefer to keep the projects and assignee when setting the new parent task. So, please manually remove projects after conversion or use Asana’s official feature depending on your needs.

I described the difference in the below post but it was not visible from this thread. Your comment reminded me of the importance of putting “everything in one place.” I’ll start thinking about documenting the features seriously (e.g. on GitHub Wiki). Please let me know if I answered your question or if you need some other information. Thank you in advance!