Asana <> Lattice integration

This is a bit of a niche request, but maybe Asana can work on this integration sometime in the future.

I use Lattice (https://lattice.com/) at work for performance management, and to track all of my 1 on 1’s with different stakeholders across the company.

On the 1 on 1 page in Lattice, there’s a section called “Action items” that lists the different tasks I’m working on in between meetings (see the attached screenshot).

Since I use Asana at my company, I manually add these tasks to Asana to make sure I plan them properly with the rest of my work.

It would be really helpful if these action items were linked directly to Asana, and eliminate the need to update both platforms manually.

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 09.10.35

32 Likes

I’m surprised this doesn’t have more votes! I like being able to record and view 1:1 action items when I’m running a 1:1 in Lattice but I hate that they can’t be synced to Asana, so I need to either (1) record action items and update progress in two places in between 1:1s or (2) have two different tools open in addition to Zoom during my 1:1s and not be able to connect my action items to anything in Lattice.

An integration here would be incredibly helpful — I hope the Asana team will consider it!

8 Likes

Came here to request this exact thing. If I could push action items from Lattice to Asana I’d have employees who were way more excited about both platforms

10 Likes

Another vote for this feature!

3 Likes

Yes please the more actions we can consolidate into Asana the stickier the solution becomes :pray:

3 Likes

Would love this!

3 Likes

Hey there ! Yes this is a strong need in our company ! As well as syncing the Goals in asana with Goals in lattice that are built the same way.

6 Likes

yes please for this feature. Not only for action items off the back of 1:1 with Lattice - but also connecting Asana goals to Lattice goals. This would be a gamechanger. Both tools we love

4 Likes

+1 on syncing Lattice goals with Asana goals

4 Likes

Definitely something that needs to be looked into. I am trying to see if I can sync Asana into Jira and then Jira into lattice simply because Jira and lattice sync but we cant sync from Asana to Lattice.

3 Likes

Yes please - would like to see this feature!

1 Like

Throwing in another vote here!

1 Like

+1 vote for Lattice & Asana integration!

1 Like

Upvoting as we’re rolling out Lattice company-wide this quarter but we’re the only team heavily invested in Asana (most other teams use more specialized tools). Top priority for me is task syncing so I don’t have to re-create 1x1 tasks in Asana, anything else is bonus.

2 Likes

YES PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Yep, need this! Lattice is used on HR side and more like a whiteboard. But for our team to actually project manage our goals and collaborate we need to work in Lattice. Big pain to copy over each new goal to Asana, since we already have them in Lattice. Would be great to have collab across. Thanks! Thanks to Yas for getting me in forum!

2 Likes

Same here! I think this feature would be amazing for 1x1s that are hosted in Lattice. It’s double the work to have to go through AIs in Asana that I need to discuss with my manager – would be nice to “double home” Asana tasks in both Asana and Lattice!

2 Likes