Feedback integrating Aha! and Asana?

Hello, Asanaverse!

Has any successfully integrated Asana with Aha? Our product team lives in Aha and collaborates with Asana frequently. It would be great if users could manage their tasks in separate applications and push data back-and-forth as needed. I’d love to better understand how other users have configured this integration, and learn more about how they manage it day-to-day.

Thanks!
Vaheh

Hi @Vaheh_Hartoonian1, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! There is currently an Aha! + Asana integration, you can find more information here: Aha! + Asana • Asana. With this integration you can automatically sync records from Aha! with tasks in Asana to keep your team in sync.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Emily! I’ve looked at the integration guides, and I’m interested in chatting with folks who have integrated the systems before. I’m trying to better understand how data flows between the two systems and how people use the tool in their day-to-day activities. I’ve also got some questions about the functionality. We’ve got some workflows between Product and Marketing that I’d like to figure out how to make more efficient with the integration.

Hi @Vaheh_Hartoonian1,

The integration was written by Aha! so you’d want to go to them for more details about how the integration works and other questions you may have.