Asana is stuck loading for my team

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

The Asana dashboard is hanging on load. I can’t get it to load in any browser I try. None of my team members can get it to load either, on separate machines, separate locations, and different browsers.

Steps to reproduce:

Try to log in to Asana.

Browser version:

Brave 1.27.09
Chrome 92.0.4515.107
Firefox 90.0.2

Upload screenshots below:

4 Likes

I am having the same issue. Tried. Chrome, Firefox, Edge , IE on several pcs across several countries.

1 Like

This is happening to me too

1 Like

Yes, to us too! I need to finish everything today to bring my team onboard and really, I’m not liking this connectivity issues…I have people outside of the U.S. and I’m not ready to fail with this.

1 Like

This is happening for myself as well

Same issue in the desktop app on my iMac. I’ve now tried on Brave and Chrome on that computer and on Safari on a MacBook Pro with the same result.

Same here and for other members of my team.

I’m on PC, others are on Mac, using Safari and Chrome.

Same issue on different browsers too.

Asana mobile app seems to work fine.

Instagantt and other plug ins like everhour connected to asana also seem to load the tasks.

Seems back?

1 Like

:partying_face:

Back on the desktop app here.

Can’t load Asana on my PC (Win/Chrome). Urgently needed.

UPDATE: Nm, seems to be back.

Hi everyone and thanks for reporting this issue!

We received reports that some people were being disconnected from Asana on July 30. Our engineering team solved this issue. I recommend you checking https://status.asana.com/ for updates on the current status of Asana.

My apologies again for any inconvenience caused and for the delay.

If you have any questions, or if there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.