Asana Interphase not loading

Hi everyone

I have been using Asana for a couple of months now, really cool platform. However my iMac went in for repairs, when I got it back I noticed Asana would not load, also my WhatsApp desktop app does the same, the QR code does not load/show. My internet connection is solid. Can anyone help? Is there a solution?

Hi @Adrian_Barnes, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below and let me know if any of these resolve the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Hi @Adrian_Barnes, just checking in to see if you have any updates here :slight_smile:

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath, unfortunately not. I’ve tried following your steps, however I’m pretty sure it’s got to do with web browser settings of some sort.

Many Thanks.

Hi @Adrian_Barnes, thanks for getting back to me. As you’re also experiencing this issue with other apps on your iMac, I’d be inclined to think that this isn’t a bug on Asana’s end. That said, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team for further assistance here.

You can reach them by following the steps below:

Thank you @Rebecca_McGarath, I agree.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.