Asana Implementation Process: Best practices and lessons learned from different companies

4 posts were split to a new topic: Helpful Asana FAQs from a Community expert

Hi @Sebastian_Paasch, do you have some examples of important points that people should agree on?

1 Like

Excited to get input from, @Sebastian_Paasch and in the meantime @Millor_Machado, there are some suggestions on conventions to set in this Guide article here.

Thanks for the article @Kaitie! I’ll check it out.

1 Like

This is awesome, thank you very much for that insightful report!

1 Like

Spectacular report on how to implement Asana in organizations.

As an Evernote Certified Consultant, the implementation process is practically the same.

First of all, you have to discover the pains of the different teams of the company, develop a resolution proposal and present it to the team leaders to convince them.

From here, if team leaders are motivated to implement the solution, the rest is practically on wheels.

:aplaudir:

1 Like

Hi Sebastian,

First, thanks very much for that insightful summary, it is VERY USEFUL!

As a consultant, I have to implement Asana for a pilot in two departments of a company, starting with one group of 10 people in each department, then to the rest of the two departments (30 people per department).

How many users would you train during the Lead User training and during the Normal user training?
Would you do the Lead user directly with 10 people, then one group of 20 for the normal users?

Thank you very much in advance for your help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a great read! Thank you!

1 Like

Excellent post! It’s also good to see that we are making our way through many of these points in our implementation. The workplace audit for convention compliance will be key and the new feature that Asana will make available to have Team admins will really help with that. At least I hope so :slight_smile:

1 Like