Asana Flow packages Workflow Builder, Home, and Reporting to help you create more connected workflows

@Michael-Chen or @Marie , I see in the “Template Library” paragraph above, “You can read more about them here [URL].” Is that URL available elsewhere for us to review these examples of other companies’ workflows? Thanks!

Well spotted @KatieRose_Postelle! I’ve added the link here and in the announcement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much! Excited to see these in action!

1 Like

Hi folks,

I’m excited to share that the Workflow Builder, the new Template Library, and the new redesigned Home are now available to all customers!

To learn more about Workflows and how to set your team for success with this new feature, check out this series of videos by @Carla_Bagdonas from our Customer Education team:

What is a Workflow

Building the foundation of your workflow

Adding movement to your workflow

8 Likes

Thank you Asana team! This change is really great and I’m glad that I got the features without waiting for weeks.

1 Like

What a fantastic release of product updates. Looking forward to using these new tools. Thank you!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: O Fluxo Asana traz o Construtor de fluxo de trabalho, a Página inicial e a Geração de relatórios para criar fluxos de trabalho mais conectados

So, when the Miro functionality will automatically become available when it rolls out later in Feb? i.e if I’ve got the Miro cards integration already in place this will add on to that? Or separate plug-in? Thanks!

Love these new features! Especially enjoying the new Home and cannot wait to see what widgets will be added. Widgets open up so much potential. Great work Asana!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the videos!!

1 Like

I am genuinely so excited for stacked charts in reporting and whatever the new Jotform features are going to be, I’m practically jumping out of my seat waiting for this to launch!! Will I have to reset any of my existing integrations for these new features to work?

Hi @Julia_Grosvenor :wave:t3:

I don’t believe so but I haven’t tested out yet!

1 Like

This is so exciting!!! When these were all teased I couldn’t wait to see what it would be like in real life.

I have been using Flowsana to do some awesome project launches. One thing I am trying to figure out, are can subtasks be automatically added to another project??

Example: Right now, I have flowsana to pull in certain tasks based on what is selected on the Launch Product form, and the custom field triggers. This all looks completely doable in the new feature, YAY! However, see the screengrab attached, I have sub-tasks going to other teams’ triaging boards for them to put into their sprints.

This is a great step forward for Asana!

One functional snafu our team has run into is using workflow in tandem with workload. Since tasks aren’t assigned out of the gate using workflow, we don’t know how much work is on someone’s plate until their stage in the workflow has been triggered.

Has anyone come up with creative solutions for using both features?

Thanks!
Tyler

When will this lovely chart type be available? :blush:

This topic was automatically closed after 47 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi folks,

Following the launch of our Workflow builder last February, I’m excited to share that we’re rolling out a new App intake feature, allowing you to leverage your favorite apps to build your workflows. Going forward, in addition to adding tasks to your project manually, via rules, or through a form, you will be able to add tasks from Slack, Outlook, Gmail, MSFT Teams, Zoom, Zendesk, Salesforce and Zapier, and any other app compatible with Asana.

Please note that for the app to be available in the Workflow Builder, you must connect it to your project. If that’s not already the case, you will be prompted to connect the app to your project directly from the app builder.

Please note this feature is rolling out gradually, so don’t worry if you’re not seeing it just yet - it will become available to everyone over the next couple of weeks.

We hope you enjoy this new update! Please let us know in the comments below if you have any questions or feedback.

5 Likes

This is great news! I’m really looking forward to exploring these intake methods more as they roll out!

I have one suggestion in line with this update: have you considered embedded Asana forms in the web or desktop app for task creation? I know forms are a great tool for grabbing tasks from non-Asana users, but it’s not as great for users already in Asana. Form intake brings users out of Asana and onto the web, which interrupts workflow. I think it would be a HUGE improvement if we had a pop-up pane within the desktop or web app for users to fill out an intake form.
#productfeedback

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.