7 New "Made by Developers" Apps ⚙️

Hi all :wave:t2:

We are excited to announce that we will be adding 7 new developer built apps to the in-product Asana app gallery. Check out the Apps below :arrow_down:

1. Miro - The infinite canvas enables teams to lead engaging workshops and meetings, design products, brainstorm ideas, and more.

2. Jotform - Assign and fill out forms in Asana and turn submissions into new projects, tasks, and comments automatically.

3. Pageproof - Create proofs, track feedback, and gather approvals on all your creative work from within Asana.

4. Bitskout - Make your projects smarter by automating work with no-code A.I.

5. Flowsana - Built exclusively to work with Asana, Flowsana enhances your workflow automation capabilities. Flowsana was created by our very own Forum Leader, Phil! Check out what he has to say about the Flowsana integration and our new App Components!

1. Screenful - With Screenful, you can attach a custom report or chart to an Asana task & view metadata about that report at a glance.

2. Unito - Create powerful two-way syncs between your Asana projects and the projects in your other tools. Our very own Forum Leader Reid is a member of Unito’s marketing team. Check out what the Unito team has to say about this integration below :arrow_down:

These apps can now be found in the Asana app gallery in the Customize menu and will be featured under a new “Made by Developers” category to showcase our community built apps.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (11)

As always, let us know your thoughts and feedback in the comments below! How do you use these integrations to streamline your work? We can't wait to find out!

:email: Want to be automatically notified of all new upcoming product updates? Make sure to follow our Announcement category!

6 Likes

Go @Phil_Seeman and @anon6244509 :rocket:

Thanks for being awsome partners in the Forum and for making Asana even better with Flowsana and Unito :trophy:

3 Likes

You’re welcome - working with everyone at Asana is one of the best parts of my Flowsana adventure!

@anon6244509’s video is definitely more fun… :laughing:

5 Likes

The article and the links are not clear on this point: Is there an additional cost for these new apps?

Each app may charge its own subscription fee. I recommend looking into each app individually for more info on this!