Asana does not login/load with Big Sur (Mac OS 11.0.1)

Asana does not load in Chrome, Safari, or Firefox on my Mac. Initially, it worked last week when I installed Big Sur and now it spins and does not go to the Asana app site.

When I try to login from any Mac browser — same unresponsive timeout happens.

We use this for work and now I cannot see any of my projects or tasks on my work computer. Please make this a high priority.

Browser version:
• Chrome: Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (x86_64)
• Safari: Version 14.0.1 (16610.2.11.51.8)
• Firefox: 79.0 (64-bit)

Hi @Heidi_Allums,

Can you run this test and share a screenshot of the results?

Hi Marie.

Thanks for your reply. I thought it might be helpful for you to have screenshots from all three browsers I use. I’ve tried to load Asana on all three, but they all timed out.

• Safari: ![Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 3.26.29 PM|690x366](upload://z99WzWXXn80XM
• Chrome:

jeNvOB6F4NHF50.jpeg)
• Firefox:

Sorry, looks like the Safari screenshot URL didn’t work. Here’s that screenshot.

Thank you @Heidi_Allums, appreciate it!

Another person reprorted a similar issue just a few days ago → Web version won't load on Big Sur - #4 by yvonne2 It appears this user was using a custom DNS, which caused for Asana not to load on Big Sur. Could you have a look into that?

Hi Marie.

I saw that thread as well. So I reached out to my IT support at work and confirmed that I am not using a custom DNS. So that can be ruled out.

For what it’s worth, I have no difficulty using either the iPad app or going through my browser on my iPad. And we are using the same wifi.

Mystery.

Heidi

Thanks @Heidi_Allums,

Looks like our support team will need to take over to investigate this further. As a next step we’ll need to ask you for more info that can’t be shared here in the forum. Could you please record a screencast illustrating the issue and forward it to our support team? In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Make sure to share the URL of this thread too so you don’t have to re-explain everything from scratch!

I hope we can resolve this as soon as possible! So sorry for not being able to sort it out directly via the Forum!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.