Asana Academy has a new look (and it’s more than just a makeover)

Hi Asana Community!

I’m Carin, on the Customer Education team, here with some exciting news about the Asana Academy.

We redesigned the Academy to make it easier for you to get started and dive deeper into what you need. Now you can see course information at a glance—so you can spend less time searching and more time learning.

Our new role-based learning paths are designed to meet you where you are. Now, it’s easier to choose a path based on what you’re responsible for.

And check out these two new pieces of on-demand learning we have to kick off the new year on the right foot:

• Level up your productivity with our 20-day challenge. Complete 20 daily tips to help you get into a more productive routine and work smarter in 2023.
  • Help your team onboard with Asana with 6 Steps for Rolling Out Asana to Your Team. This course series follows our Asana Way of Change framework to guide teams of any size through an effective adoption plan. Follow the steps in order, or dive into the ones most relevant to you.

Stop by the Asana Academy to see what’s new for you. We’d love to hear what you think about our fresh new look.

9 Likes

I love the way it is structured and performed. Great job! Is any possibility to get email every time new course is added?

5 Likes

Yes! Fill in this Asana Form to subscribe and we’ll notify you when new learning experiences are added in the Academy. Thanks for your interest!

3 Likes

This is an insanely good move by Asana :heart_eyes:

If there’s anything I’d miss, it’s the ability to send courses to the entire company and monitor progress of individual employees via a central dashboard :student: