Are there Keyboard Shortcuts for Board Projects?

Just checked the online Help and there are none listed. I am interested in shortcuts for the following tasks

• navigate between columns and Tasks
  • create new Task for the current Project where I can easily select the column (TAB-Q is too general)
  • open details for a Task which I just created

any help is very much apreciated

Hi @Thomas_Schreiner

There don’t seem to be any shortcuts specifically for boards at the moment, which is why I still tend to use lists for most things. Boards are still fairly new in Asana, though, so I can imagine there are probably some improvements on the way in the near future.

Regards

I would like to bump this request. When I’m in Board view I can’t find a way to open a card after creating it, or to navigate through my cards and open one using the keyboard. Has this feature been added? When can we expect it?

I cant believe this has been sitting on the backlog for over a year. Asana is a productivity tool - keyboard shortcuts are the bread and butter of power users ie people who want to be productive. it makes no sense to have a board view with no keyboard shortcuts.

Like @Dan_Lewis, I’m wondering why we still don’t have keyboard shortcuts for boards.

I’d like to pull in my tracking of smaller tasks from Trello to Asana, without having them all in one long list, but giving up keyboard shortcuts is a problem.

Any updates?

Bumping up here, this is a blocking factor for me not to use the board feature which is blocking me from migrating from Trello :