Anyone has built a template to track quality related corrective actions?

Hello Lovely People!
Has anyone built a project template to track quality related corrective actions. These are often used in quality management systems. I think Asana can be very useful as they usually have project character. I am looking for some inspiration before I dive in.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Alexander_Daskalow, thanks for the question. Yes, Asana can definitely work to track quality related corrective actions you often find in a QMS (Quality Mgt System). See the attached screenshot for an example which I use with my team. Another helpful option we also do is to incorporate Asana Forms (Create Forms in Asana | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide) into the initial submission by staff around the incident. This helps to quickly capture the relevant details around the incident prior to further investigation and follow-up. Asana is also great to track Open actions and Closure around each incident. It would be nice to see what you come up with! Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Dear Bernie, thank you for sharing. I very much appreciate it!!!

1 Like

HI Bernie - are you able to share the template you use for this?
Looking at your image it’s not very clear to me how this works - eg how you assign NC numbers (manually?) and how you track the NC though the various stages.
Many thanks

1 Like

Hi Alexander,

Absolutely! Building a project template in Asana for tracking quality-related corrective actions is a fantastic idea. Asana’s project-oriented approach can provide a structured and organized platform for managing these actions within a quality management system. Before diving in, consider incorporating task dependencies, due dates, and customized fields to streamline the process. It’s always beneficial to draw inspiration from others’ experiences, so exploring shared templates or best practices in the Asana community might offer valuable insights. Good luck with your project template journey! :rocket::mag:

1 Like