Android: No section mover/mark tasks for

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: known issue, the 3 dots menu in a task shows old Today/Upcoming/Later my tasks schema

Supposedly updated in the most recent version but still seeing this issue. Old thread was closed so bumping it here. Can’t really make use of the new my tasks on Android still.

Hi @Tom_Simon, thanks for reaching out.

Our Product team has confirmed that it is intended behaviour that there is no section mover for My Tasks on Android. While we don’t plan to add one at this time, I’ll keep you updated if anything changes.

Regarding the Mark Tasks for button, this should no longer be showing on Android. Is this still visible for you? If so, please confirm what device and version you are working from.

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Ah ok, too bad on the section mover. Got it.

Yes I still see it version 6.78.7 on Android 11.

Thanks for following up, @Tom_Simon! Could you please uninstall the Asana app and reinstall the most recent version and let me know if you’re still seeing the Mark Tasks for button. This should not be visible with the newest update.

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.