Android mark task for today/upcoming/later still not working

This does not appear to be working. It used to work for years then an app update removed it around the time the automatic rules functionality was introduced.
I heard an app update would fix it but that was months ago.
Is there something I’m missing?

Hi @Andrew_Collings, thanks for flagging this!

This was confirmed as a bug previously, but a fix has since been rolled out: Android - Mark Task For - My Tasks - #13 by Rebecca_McGrath

Could you please uninstall and reinstall the app and let me know if you’re still running into this issue? If so, please confirm what device and version you are using :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my Samsung s21 ultra. Current app version is 6.77.9.
Still unable to mark task for today/upcoming/ later.

Andrew Collings
www.andrewcollings.com

@Rebecca_McGrath

I just installed asana on 2 computers, 3 phones, and have the browser version for 3 different accounts/users. I don’t see the mark for today/later option anywhere. I was under the impression that the feature was straight-up removed. Is that not supposed to be the case?

EDIT: I just found the post confirming that said feature was in fact removed and one is supposed to re-create it via rules.

To be honest this for my company is quite a step backward. Now I have to go into 30 ish accounts to fix this or completed redesign our process and project structure to compensate.

Hi all, I can confirm that this feature has indeed been deprecated and you can create custom Rules in My Tasks to replicate this instead. I hope this provides some clarity! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.