I’d like to escalate this to our Engineers! Could you please create a new big report for the issues separate to the “Mark task for” issue?
Thanks Larry! ![]()
I’d like to escalate this to our Engineers! Could you please create a new big report for the issues separate to the “Mark task for” issue?
Thanks Larry! ![]()
I created Android: No section mover for My Tasks.
Note that right now when I tested, I couldn’t reproduce “Collapsed state of sections, like Later, is not remembered.” I asked if it’s fixed recently or perhaps intermittent still.
Thanks,
Larry
Sending a task with ‘mark taks for’ doenst work for me either. Huawei P20. Open the widget for instance, go to a task, click mark task for later, it stays in recently assigned.
Hi all, good news!
A fix is being pushed for this with the next Android app update. Remember to update your app once you can ![]()