Allow to have multiple forms attached to the same project

This is a feature that Wrike has and Iā€™d think this is something Asana provides but does not. Can this be prioritized as part of your sprint cycle as a top priority??

I added a form for internal input at the beginning of the project and then needed to add a form for customer feedback at the end. What? This is not possible? Common, this is important. Please add multiple forms per project.

1 Like

More work really needs to be done to update this given the amount of people who are clearly looking for forms to help automate projects.

1. Being able to use one form as a template and drop it onto multiple projects is critical
  2. Putting multiple forms into a single project is also a basic but critical functionality

The very least this should be clearly shown on a product roadmapā€¦

2 Likes

I agree. Nearly 500 upvotes is clear demand. Is this an ā€˜Appleā€™ thing whereby Asana is just ignoring consumer requests?

Hi @Getz_Pro - Weā€™re aware this is a popular request in the forum and as community managers, this is something we regularly highlight to our Product team. Product updates are based on many criteria including feedback we receive from all customer channels (not just the forum) and other business needs/priorities. While this is not something weā€™re currently working on, it doesnā€™t mean weā€™re ignoring or that we will never implement it, it just means we werenā€™t able to prioritise it just yet. More info on how feedback from our community feeds and inform our roadmap can be found here ā†’ **Read me first** How you can give feedback and what we do next

This is so huge I have literally EVERY customer ask me about it so I donā€™t think this is just a forum thing. One would think that at the very least a blip on a roadmap might be hinted at.

3 Likes

Another feature that deserves a bit of TLC ā€¦ It is really important to be able to host several forms as there is a need to gather information at different stages of the project.

5 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree!

1 Like

C`mon Asana, it has been 2 years now, and many requests has been up voted for this.

This doesnā€™t seem like a difficult feature to implement.
I wonder if you take your community on this forum serious.

4 Likes

Agree with a majority of the comments on this thread. This would be amazing. Is there an update on this? Is it on the roadmap? If so when might we expect this to be implemented? Thanks!

3 Likes

Adding my voice here. We need multiple forms for a given project, and the ability to assign each each form to a specific section. Thanks!

Another vote for multiple forms per project. It would be good to have an update on where this is in the development roadmap.

Why isnā€™t this a thing yet? Itā€™s been far too long.

I definitely agree with this request. How possible would it be to have multiple forms and not need to do a workaround for it to work. There are a lot of different ways that I would like to utilise forms to help give a uniform approach to the data that we receive.

So updating the colors was more of a priority? I would feel better if you guys said you just didnā€™t agree with our feedback and therefore it was not on the table for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

@Talana_Lattimer, The post you reference included this:

Doesnā€™t that make it clear that Asana is saying ā€œit was not on the table for the foreseeable future?ā€

I understand you disagree with their prioritization, but their response didnā€™t seem misleading to me.

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

Itā€™s not that simple. In addition to @lpbā€™s point, I think it doesnā€™t hurt to remind forum participants that feedback here in the forum is only one of multiple sources of input that Asana uses to decide what to work on, as they detail here:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to create more than one form on a Asana project ?
We use forms a lot but we canā€™t get rid of this limitation, is it by design or misunderstanding of how to do it ?

It would be great to have the ability to regroup more than one form in a project spaceā€¦
Any feedback experience on this need ?

Best regards

I guess there is some technology limitation, but if not I vote up :slight_smile:

Hi @anon44715344, while this feature isnā€™t available at this time, hopefully itā€™s something our Product team can implement in the future

We do have an existing thread for this feature request in the #productfeedback category so Iā€™ve gone ahead and merged your post with the existing one to consolidate feedback.

Iā€™ll keep you posted and let you know if I have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like