Allow option to NOT see all members of an organization as potential assignees when assigning a task.

When you create a project for a team, I believe you should at least have the option to only see the members of the team as potential assignees for tasks - not the entire organization.

This should be especially true for a private project - where the whole point is to limit access to only the members you specify.

I can see how it can be beneficial in some areas for this feature, but we should at least have the option per project to not allow organizational wide assignment for tasks. I only want to quickly choose between the team members who are involved in the project and I don’t want to accidentally assign a task to someone who should not be part of that project.

Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Assignee field should only show only project or team members

A vote has been moved.

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum and thanks for taking the time and sharing your feedback @Mark_D_Angelo!

I have gone ahead and merged your post into an existing product feedback thread. Don‘t forget to upvote there :slight_smile: