Allow Additional Emails to be added to existing tasks from Asana Add-on for Gmail

Sales and marketing got the sale but the customer is disappointed with the feature just like me.

1 Like

Yes, this is a missed opportunity Asana. Please allow attaching e-mails to an existing task.

Another key piece of functionality for the Gmail integration would be to see and edit subtasks of the tasks you search for and find.

1 Like

It’s now June 2022, and this thread four years old. Is this even on the roadmap? This is essential functionality since many people greate “mini projects” (tasks) inside a project. Creating a new task doesn’t make sense in many cases.

2 Likes

It is insanity this is not allowable and it teases you to think it can be done! this very much inhibts the use of Asana as a collaborative PM tool. PLEASE fix it!

I would also like to see this feature and be able to attach an email to an already existing task, especially as it already seems to be connected in gmail. (when I open a searched task, close the mail and reopen it the searched task is instantly visible!!)

BR, Carsten

Could anyone advise if this is on the roadmap or completed - it’s a basic requirement.

Thanks

Andrew