Adjust Column Width on Portfolio View

Hi @anon6661397, welcome to the Asana Community forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback! We do have an existing request for this feature in the #productfeedback category already so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the existing one to consolidate feedback :slight_smile:

I’ll let you know if we have any updates!

1 Like

@Marie do you know if adjusting column widths for Portfolios is on the roadmap? This seems like such a minor UX improvement that would have a considerable impact. Can this please be prioritized?

1 Like

Hey @anon96577476 we are hoping this would be on the horizon soon. I keep checking in myself to see when this will be implemented.

We are also interested in the ability to adjust column width on portfolio view, as well as the ability to rearrange columns at will, like can be done in list view for projects.

1 Like

+1, this is sorely needed. Custom text fields are basically worthless because it is forced into a small square that cannot be adjusted.

3 Likes

+1

How this isn’t a feature already is beyond me, especially since it’s available in other views.

1 Like

Agree that this is a necessary feature. Please prioritize.

1 Like

Agreed with everyone here. This would be a helpful enhancement to properly use the custom text field option.

1 Like

@Marie Is there any update for adjusting the column view in portfolio view?

1 Like

Please add this feature. Seems fairly basic. Need this to work with the executive team smoothly.

2 Likes

Totally agree, this should have at least offered the same options as the Project list view. Resizing columns, being able to filter/sort by all the custom fields, limitation of fields don’t make sense etc

1 Like

Agree, hope it will be done soon! Using the Portfolio overview for reports and would be very god to be able to adjust the size of the columns to show all info.

1 Like

Hi all, I am excited to share that we launched the feature to enable to resize and reorder columns in the portfolios. It went out to 100% of our customers! :tada:

With this update,

• Column reordering can be done by clicking / dragging in column headers.
  • Column resizing can be done via drag and resize interaction found in projects.

ezgif-5-7253861eae

1 Like

Oh My Oh My Oh My!!! This is wonderful!! Hurraaaaaaah

1 Like