Add the same field, sorting and filtering options in projects to My Task list

I would love to see the My Task list have the same field, sorting and filtering options as projects. I love the mark for feature but I can’t then sort by due date. I would love to see the ability to sort by different things within the “Mark for” or sections I create within my tasks list.

3 Likes

You are in luck, very soon My Tasks will be a regular project and should benefit from everything projects have :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, @natalie.bergsma! We’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as we have more details and we start rolling out this feature! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two years later and My tasks still don’t function as a regular project, especially missing the filters functionality. Any updates for that issue?

8 Likes

Same request here too, we should be able to filter My Tasks by project, due dates, etc just like in individual projects. Any updates in this area?

1 Like

Hi @anon94519068 and @Adi_Kalderon_Maymon, welcome to the Forum and thank you for sharing your feedback! Remember to upvote above if you have not already done so.

Since this feature was close to release over two years ago, is it close to being made available? The inability to filter the “my tasks” section is a real bugbear.

2 Likes

Any updates on this feature?

1 Like

We can now group our My Tasks list, which is great! But I would also like to sort My Tasks within groups, like I can in Projects. Thank you!

3 Likes

@Bastien_Siebman @Emily_Roman Could you give an update on this?

As viewing and filtering work from different angles is so important and central to Asana I have a hard time understanding that this is not a thing yet for My Tasks.

The lacking of this feature is what primarily kept me from using Asana when I was evaluating it.

Just add all tasks to a project through a rule and work from there, you’ll have everything you need waiting for Asana to release this feature :slight_smile:

Asana doesn’t communicate about the roadmap so not sure Emily will be able to say much.

This has been released and is currently rolling out, expected complete by month-end:

Thanks,

Larry

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.