Add a "download all" button to tasks & conversations

Is there any update on this issue?

2 Likes

Would like a way to batch/mass-download all attachments on a task. Often there are many pictures attached to a task and I have to open one-at-a-time …unless I’m missing that this feature is already available?

2 Likes

I think you can add your voice to Add a "download all" button to tasks & conversations :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum :wave::grinning: @Daniel_Britt!

Thanks for your feedback and, as @Bastien_Siebman mentioned, we already have a thread on this topic. I’m just going to merge this post with Add a “download all” button to tasks & conversations to centralize all feedback. I hope you don’t mind!

Let me know if you have any questions :sunny:

5 Likes

Hi Emily,

What is the progress on this from Asana? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

@Emily_Roman why has this not been rolled out yet? It’s such a simple addition to your platform.

2 Likes

Hi @Matt_Verbin and @Marle_Coetsee! we don’t have updates at the moment but this is definitely on our radar and we will make sure to update this thread as soon as we have news. I would suggest clicking on the Vote button at the top of this thread to add your vote for this feature request :sparkles:

1 Like

Having the option to this and also to download without opening would be really useful for us (especially when a job has many comments which then collapse, potentially hiding files).

Hi @Heidi2 and welcome to the Forum!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We actually already have a thread on this topic, so I have gone ahead and merged your post with the main conversation to gather all votes and comments in one place; hope you don’t mind!

@Marie, any update for this feature?

Not yet @Tania_Antonieli, but I’m keeping a close eye on this task and will make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have an update!

1 Like

Still would like a “download all” feature (even if it’s simply a zip file output) so you don’t have to go one-by-one when downloading attachments to a task. :slight_smile:

Can hardly wait for it to roll out!!

4 Likes

Yes, a download all feature, within tasks and sub tasks would be greatly helpful.

3 Likes

Any updates on this function? @Marie

3 Likes

This feature would be so helpful!

3 Likes

Please make this happen! I just had to download 32 attachments all individually. Talk about a complete waste of time.

7 Likes

Has this been resolved. So irritating that it takes this many posts to get a simple request adopted.

3 Likes

I find the file viewing in conversations/task to not be very user friendly and would like to recommend an added feature. Currently when I click on a file in a conversation, it opens the file (usually images) in a new window. To save it, I have to right click, save as, name it, save it, and close the window that was opened. Instead of this, I think that having the image open in the same window with a “download” button next to it would be much more efficient. Similar to how an attachment opens in Gmail.

I love the Asana interface, and am working with my team to move over to Asana from Basecamp. This download button is a feature that Basecamp has, and it truly saves so much time in our workflow because we share a lot of graphics mock ups through conversations and tasks.

This image is an example of a download button in Basecamp.

Thank you!!

35 PM|410x500

2 Likes

1 Like

any update on adding this feature?