Accidentally archive all

I accidentally hit “archive all” and my whole inbox was archived. However, when i went to “archive” section of my inbox they are not there. The only notifications that are there are the individual items i archived and none of the items that were archived when i hit “archive all” are there. Where can i find them?

That does sound strange @micah_caronna, the “archive all” option should definitely send all notifications to your “archive” tab; with that said, if there was a lot of notifications, it might take a few minutes to update. if you’re still running into the same issue after a few minutes, please reach out to our support team; they will be able to take a look into your account and investigate this issue further.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help with!

I haven’t had this exact problem, but I have accidentally archived all of my inbox, which was a disaster. It’s probably not best practice, but I keep a lot of older things in my active inbox, and when they are archived everything sorts by most recent/modification time, not by the time they went into the archive. My archive is stuffed with all kinds of things, so to sort through the entire archive looking for what I accidentally dumped there is nearly impossible, and at best, extremely time consuming. I would love to have an option to simply hide or disable the “Archive All” button.

Hi @Mary3 and thanks for sharing you feedback with us; I would recommend creating a new thread in the #productfeedback to allow other users to vote for your feature request!

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with :slight_smile:

Hi, could you tell me how to “Unarchive all”? I accidentally marked all my inbox to archive and now when I see any notification in my inbox I have to go to Archive to see what it is about. So I would like to bring back my notifications to inbox from archive. Thanks