Most of Inbox Archive is *GONE* ??

@Marie @Emily_Roman @Rebecca_McGrath
We’ve had over a year of work history and thousands upon thousands of notifications.

I handle and archive them every single day.

Suddenly, I no longer have any notifications older than 30 days old in my Inbox Archive… Please tell me this is a bug and that those aren’t gone.

This is the same way across several clients… and seems to be today is the first time I’m noticing this.

Hi @Bry_ProjectKickstart, thanks for flagging this.

Checking my own inbox, I can confirm that I have access to notifications beyond the last 30 days.

Could you please try clearing your cache/browser history and let me know if this resolves the issue? If not, could you please let me know, roughly, how many notifications are in your archive?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t replicate this either (I have lots of older than 30 days archived items), so let’s hope it’s just a cookie/cache snafu!

2 Likes

@Rebecca_McGrath - thanks for the idea… but still seems to be missing thousands of notifications (even after clearing cache and cookies).

I have exactly 100 notifications in my archive and 7 in my inbox. There should be at least 3-4 thousand.

1 Like

I would recommend contacting support, as they will have more ways to investigate and assist.

1 Like

@Stephanie_Oberg - yup… seems that’ll be what to do. I posted here thinking maybe it was a widespread issue, but it seems it’s just me.

[Humbly and head hung low… shuffling over to the support desk] :wink:

Thanks, Stephanie and @Rebecca_McGrath

1 Like