Ability to filter for only milestones

I would like the ability to filter to show only Tasks marked as Milestones. This functionality would be available across all views (List, Board, Calendar, etc).

7 Likes

Welcome to the Community Forum @anon78912677!

This is a great request! I sent it to our team internally to take it into consideration in the future. If you have a paid plan, in the meantime, you can create advanced search reports.

1 Like

Hi @Emily_Roman, I know this post is a bit dated, but I’m not seeing the Advanced Search functionality that you were referring to here. Was this feature removed? It will be immensely useful to my team to be able to filter views to only display milestones within the project level. Thank you!

Any update on this? Given this request was made 2.5 years ago, it’s really silly I CAN’T easily filter within a board based on Milestones.

@anon78912677 and @Justin_Anderson2,

It may not be the solution you want, but Asana has (since this request, but a while ago) delivered a just-the-milestones list in the Project Overview:

You can click a milestone to view/edit.

This might be a workaround until/if filtering is provided.

Thanks,

Larry

Hi folks, we’ve had a number of our clients asking for this feature - to be able to filter a Project view to show only Milestone tasks

Any updates on this one, @Emily_Roman :rocket: :pray: :tada: :white_check_mark:

Thanks for sharing your feedback, @Von_Apparatus_Quo! Our team is working on new filters, sort and group by options for projects, see more details in our announcement here: Introducing flexible ways to organize your tasks in list and board views.

We still don’t have updates about the ability o filter by Milestones but I’ll keep you posted!