Ability to add sub-sections

Hello everyone, thank you for your feedback on this thread! Your comments have been invaluable as we’ve worked to introduce this new feature in Asana.

Today, we’re excited to announce the launch of the “group by” option in the project list view. This enhancement significantly enhances the flexibility of the project list view and paves the way for creating customized saved views tailored to your unique requirements.

With this update, you can now create subsections in your project list view! :tada: See more details below:

We are gradually rolling out this update, and it will be available to all customers soon!

In response to a few comments, I’ve noticed that some of you have expressed a desire for the ability to have this option as a standalone feature within the “new section” option. I wanted to clarify that, at the moment, we don’t have any immediate plans to introduce this specific feature. However, our intention is that this new option will provide you with enhanced customization possibilities for your project list view.

Let me know if you have any further questions :slight_smile:

7 Likes