Workload View Not Loading

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the bug you’re experiencing: In any portfolio, when going to the workload tab, and then clicking on a person, we are getting errors to say Asana needs to be reloaded - when reloading, it still doesn’t work. This includes doing a hard refresh and also clearing browser cache.

Steps to reproduce: as above

Browser version: Tried in latest version of Edge, Chrome and the App

What version of Asana are you using (Personal, Starter, Advanced, Enterprise, Enterprise+, Premium, Business or legacy Enterprise)? Business

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Vicky_Walsh, thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing issues to open Workload. The feature is currently working on my end and I don’t see other reports in the Forum, so my hunch is that this could be an issue specific to your account.

I recommend you trying to open Asana from an incognito window. If you can open Workload, the issues could be caused by a browser extension.

If the issue persists on incognito window, please contact our support team so we can have a closer look at your account and solve this asap: How to contact our Support Team ✉

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.