Workload: Now rolling out to Asana Business and Enterprise users

Hi @Melissa_Adams - I just upgraded our org to Business (trial version) for the workload function. More specifically, for using the effort and capacity features. Any idea of when these features will roll out for my org? I don’t want to cancel but I will likely be forced to if these features are not rolled out prior to our trial end date in 30 days.

HI @jake.kramer! Excited to let you know that effort and capacity are now available to 100% of Business customers. We hope you enjoy the added functionality.

1 Like

you guys are awesome, thanks @Trish_Tormey !!

We are using workload to manage capacity but also starting to use it for projecting capacity for our sales pipeline. Today the issue of future employees came up. It’s great that I can see unassigned tasks in the workload view but it doesn’t show up as graph + hours like the rest of the team. Can the unassigned bucket mimic the format of a team member?

2 Likes

That’s not possible at the moment @Stephanie_Acks, but this is a super interesting feedback, I’ve gone ahead and escalated it to our Product team so they can evaluate it for the next update!

1 Like