Workload effort and capacity: view team members' total effort and capacity per week?

Hello! I’m excited about the effort and capacity feature in Workload. I’d like to view the current capacity of a team member on a weekly basis. For example, if I create a custom effort field of Hours, then add Hours and a start and end dates to all Tasks, and set a team member’s weekly capacity hours to 37.5, I’d like to see how close they are to 37.5 this week after I’ve assigned them all of their Tasks. Right now, I can see the daily capacity in the Hover States on Workload, but I can’t see weekly capacity.

Hi @Amelia_Aldred and welcome to the Forum!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, this is definitely something we could look into for a future update. I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to the #productfeedback to allow other users to vote for this and on my end, I’ll keep you posted as soon as I have an update on this topic!

It would be good not to just set weekly capacity, but daily capacity.

We have an agile/flexible working team, and so some team members work only three/four days per week or compressed days. Because of this, capacity might show ok when spread out over a week, but actually, they should show as red peaks for those particular points in time.

Welcome to the Forum @Jarrod_Williams and thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

I was able to find an existing thread in the forum requesting the same functionality so I’m merging your post with it to consolidate feedback. Please don’t forget to upvote it! :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

Hi @Natalia, this might be my poor wording but these arent asking for the same things.

This wanted to view capacity left, I’m stating that i want to set a daily capacity, eg Mon 6 hours, Tue 3 hours, Wed 0 etc etc