WordPress and Asana

Looking for tools that combine WordPress membership websites with Asana benefits. It would be awesome for a person to be able to view project progress charts after signing into their wordpress member area. Other features would be useful as well, like creation of tasks to go to specific project etc.

9 Likes

Hi @Audrey - I’m the community manager at Asana. It’s nice to meet you! Zapier offers a Wordpress <> Asana integration that I think will interest you: Connect your Asana to WordPress integration in 2 minutes | Zapier

YES! Its very need to marketing and other agancy

Zapier is $350 a month!!! we arent that big yet…

Looking for an ASANA integration into word press as well…

Something that we can have front facing for customers to monitor progress on projects as provide feed back as well as a private company only section for projects in ASANA

2 Likes

Maybe ask @Bastien_Siebman or @Phil_Seeman? Both of them are experts in Asana integrations.

@Sami_Linnanvuo Would your Screenful add-in be a possible solution here?

1 Like

https://three-dots.io would have done the trick, I had a Wordpress integration, but I am closing down the project… If you are willing to pay, we can discuss :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Phil_Seeman Screenful does not have a wordpress integration so maybe not the best solution for this.

@Bastien_Siebman maybe you need to consider continuing your project after all :wink:

Hello! I was also looking for an Asana integration for WordPress. Just like those in this thread, I still couldn’t find an affordable, specialized solution.

This led me to discover the Asana API, so I decided to build a WordPress plugin that integrates Asana tasks (I’m a professional WordPress developer).

You can learn more about my solution, Completionist, here: Asana for WordPress – Completionist WordPress Plugin

I really hope this helps anyone still looking for a solution! :blue_heart:

11 Likes