Where there's Asana, there's a way

Work looks a lot different today. But we’ve learned that we can do this—together. Our new campaign celebrates the resiliency of teams & how you’re adapting to new ways of working. No matter what comes next, we know we’ll make progress, together. :star:

22 Likes

Awesome ad!!! Great job :+1:

1 Like

Favorite line: “Turns out when we’re hitting our goals, nobody cares if we’re wearing pants.” :grin:

I also liked the subtle message about when your cat is sitting on your laptop, you can still get work done using the app. :computer::cat2::arrow_right::iphone: :smile:

Third, you guys really need to add those :unicorn: unicorn slippers :unicorn: to the swag store! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@anon42353856,

:100: on all three of your points!

2 Likes

I shared this on my personal FB with the comment that the unicorn slippers were just such a wonderful on-brand ending touch.

2 Likes

Awesome Video. Can’t wait to share it over my network.

1 Like

Good job!

1 Like

Loving this! Funny we were doing this before the pandemic since we are a small but mighty nonprofit! So, the only thing that changed for me is that I don’t meet up with my volunteers, clients are we did! LOL Sharing this with my volunteer team, and board! Love it.

1 Like

That’s great! Love the ad. As someone who’s been remote for almost a decade, and most of that was with Asana as the tool to collaborate, it’s absolutely true.

1 Like

Our customers accomplish incredible things every day with Asana. We asked our global Asana Together community to share how - watch Candice Coppola, @LEGGO, David_Jane, Alyssa Demkes, @Marquis_Murray, @Kenichi and @Kerry_Hoffman :sparkles:

8 Likes

Loved being a part of this! Go team!

3 Likes

Yeah, that was fun. My portion was complete with a… wait for it… dramatic pause. :wink:

Where there is Asana… there IS a way. Asana is the way. It is a privilege to work with this great team and community!

3 Likes