With the current situation regarding COVID-19, we know some of you might be advised to work from home over the next couple of weeks, to help slow down the spread of this virus and keep you safe.
While some of you are already used to work from home (looking at you @Bastien_Siebman, @Paul_Grobler, and @lpb ), for some others it might be a whole new world, so we wanted to share some resources to support you, and set your team for success
Here are 3 blog articles including some tips from our own team and from Asana Community Members, on how to work efficiently and make sure you have some clarity while being away from your team:
- Asana Tips: 5 ways to work from anywhere
- How Asana uses Asana for remote work
- Remote work roundup: Our favorite reads about working from home
And if you’d like to learn how other teams like yours are organizing remote work with Asana, you can check out these handy case study:
- Case study - Adventure Travel Trade Association, a 100% remote company.
- Case study - InVision, a remote marketing team.
- Case study - MakeSchool, a remote engineering team.
- Case study - Stride
Stay safe and if you’ve some great ideas/recipes to share, feel free to jump in the comments below to share them with the broader community!