Hi Asana Community!
My name is Sharrifah, and I lead business development and partnerships at Asana. As some of you know, we have a “light” integration with Slack and we’re looking to improve it. As with any feature or integration launch, feedback from customers is incredibly valuable. If you have the time, I’d love to know your thoughts on some or all the questions below.
- What features of Asana’s integration with Slack do you know about?
- What features, if any, of Asana’s integration with Slack do you actually use?
- What new functionality or changes do you want to see in Asana’s integration with Slack?
- When you see a task from Asana in Slack, what information would be most useful and what actions would you like to take on it?
- What’s the biggest value you get (or would like to get) from Asana’s integration with Slack?
Thank you so much for your input!