We’ve spotted a weird webhook behavior.
First, this is how we create it:
What happens next is that the webhook is triggered based on the number of files we attach to a task:
Task 1, Task 3, Task 5 contain one or two images. The update works fine:
But then the weird behavior starts:
Task 2 has 3 photos - webhook is triggered 2 times.
Task 6 has 4 photos - webhook is triggered 2 times.
Task 7 has 8 photos - webhook is triggered 6 times.
We’ve tried different combinations but I see the correlation between Nr of files and the number of webhook triggers.
We test under an Asana sandbox and we are ok to jump into a call to discuss it.