Week number in timeline?

Hi,

Just wanted to ask if it would be possible to get the week number visible in the timeline? We use week numbers alot when we discuss when things will be done.

Cheers
Jonas

YEEEESSS come on GUYS!! Week numbers is the best thing to get all in the same page!

4 Likes

Thank you both for your feedback! I don’t believe this is planned for the near future, but we will definitely keep this in mind as we work toward improving Timelines!

Please! I really want to get the week number info in the timeline.

Thanks!

1 Like

absolutely necessary!

Without week numbers the whole timeline and calendar view lack major functionality.

Please remember that there are different conventions for week numbers (1st day of week = week 1 in the US vs 1st week which has 4 days or more = week 1 in most of Europe).

Thank you !

BR F

Yes, week numbers are crucial for our planning.

Hi Marie. Has this feature been added to timeline? or are you guys working on it at the moment or is it planned for near future.

I’m not sure if it’s implemented yet. I still don’t see it. I’ve been wanting this for a long time as we plan most of our projects in week increments.

Not only in the planning line: By selecting a due date it would be great to see week no in the calendar. This would enable to plan in weeks an fix a date in a defined week.