Velocity: Reporting for Asana

Velocity lets you create, collaborate on, and share reports about your Asana data.

Many users have been getting a great deal of value from Velocity for years now, and we’re excited to finally share it here!

Velocity gives you dozens of preset Asana reports, but you can also use its business intelligence-like reporting tool to create extremely customized charts and lists. You can create reports based on tasks, sections, projects, custom fields, tags, teams, and just about any data type in Asana. You can then share these in many ways: CSV, Excel, email reports, Google Sheets, images, HTML embeds, TV screens, etc.

You can also create Data Links, which let you sync your Asana data continuously into Google Sheets or other reporting tools, giving you full control over your reports and other display of your Asana data.

If you want to try it out, feel free to:

Here’s an example dashboard:

I’m a cofounder of Velocity, and I’m happy to answer any questions that anyone has!

2 Likes

Thank you @Tom_Benner, Trying it now

1 Like

Thanks for sharing with the Community @Tom_Benner :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks very powerful. I am building custom made dashboard for clients, but I’ll never be as powerful as this :+1:

@Bastien_Siebman Glad that Velocity looks interesting to you! Velocity is fairly flexible, and we’ve found that it can support most use cases.

If you think that any of your clients would benefit from Velocity, feel free to sign up for our affiliate program, which is fairly generous. There are more details on that page, but feel free to reach out to me directly (tom@getvelocity.co) if you have any questions.

1 Like