Universal Reporting on mobile

How can I view dashbord in ‘reports’ new feature on iOS?

2 Likes

Are you referring to the new Universal Reporting on iOS?

1 Like

Hi - yes I am. The new Reporting function is excellent - I wanted to enjoy the feature via my iPhone.

1 Like

In most cases, when they release a new feature like this, it is not available on mobile right away. ping @Rebecca_McGrath maybe she can give more insights.

1 Like

Hi @Jamin_Wigzell, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Universal Reporting is not available on iOS or Android just yet. I’ll keep you updated if this changes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath @Bastien_Siebman
Thanks for the feedback, please keep me posted. Asana is proving to become more & more valuable with these updates - keep at it!

3 Likes

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath. Just curious if the universal reporting dashboard feature has made it way to the capability roadmap for mobile yet? Thanks!

Hi @Bryan_Buckner, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

Reporting and Dashboards aren’t available on mobile just yet but I’ll keep you posted and let you know if this is coming in the future.

2 Likes

I’m quite interested in this feature as well. Is there any information about when this will be added to the development roadmap for the mobile app?

1 Like

We don’t have information from Asana at this point.

1 Like

I’m interested as well. Very key feature. Should be added to the roadmap immediately. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

@Rebecca_McGrath Are there any updates on the availability of reporting on mobile? It would even be an acceptation work around to need to review it in a web browser as opposed to the app but Asana seems to block access to the web version from mobile safari.

We haven’t heard anything about it, and Asana doesn’t share about their roadmap.

Adding my vote - sure would be useful to have the reporting dashboard on my iPhone!