Unfinished edits to comment not persisted when clicking out of task view

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I frequently will leave notes as comments on an issue and then add to my notes by editing the comment. If I’m in the middle of editing a comment, click out of the issue view and then click back in, I lose all of my edits. While unfinished new comments are persisted, unfinished edits to comments are not.

Steps to reproduce: Add a comment to a task in Board view. Edit the comment and add some content, but do not save it. Click away from the task such that the “Task Details” modal disappears. Click back into the task, edit the same comment, and the edits will not be saved.

Browser version: Chrome v89

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Lyon_Chen, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

I can confirm that this is currently working as expected! When clicking out of a edited comment without clicking Save changes, the drafted edit will not remain. This is unlike new comments which can be clicked away from, as you mentioned. :slight_smile:

I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to the #productfeedback category to give you and other Community members the chance to vote for this feature! I’ll let you know if I have any updates on this feature :slight_smile: