Unable to navigate between attachments using the left and right arrow on the keyboard

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Since there is not a download all button on my attachements i use to (as of last week) be able to right arrow on the keyboard between attachements and download with a click of the mouse, as of last week i am no longer able to move back and forth online with the keybord arrows.

Browser Chrome Version 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thanks for reporting this, @ABL_Homes_LLC! I just had a look and I can reproduce the behaviour as well. I’m creating a task to our product team, so we can confirm whether this is working as expected or if it’s a bug. I’ll let you know once I have an update.

Thanks for your patience, @ABL_Homes_LLC! Our product team just deployed a fix for this issue and the option to move between attachments using the left and right arrow will be available in the next couple of hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

This has been resolved and is working correctly now, thank you for the fast response and getting all things taken care of.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.